Casio G-Shock 'CasiOak' Black Duo
The cult classic 'CasiOak' !!
Ever since the first DW-5000C went on sale back in 1983, G-SHOCK has continued to push the limits of timekeeping toughness while creating new and original designs.
These new models inherit the octagon form that was also employed for the original DW-5000C, analogue-digital timekeeping comes packed into a no-nonsense simple design without sacrificing G-SHOCK level toughness.
High-strength resin material, which is reinforced with carbon fibres, makes it possible to create a case that is a mere 11.8 mm thin, which is the thinnest among G-SHOCK combination models.
Resin strap with a new carbon core guard structure protects the module by enclosing it in a carbon case. The case is made of fine resin embedded with carbon fibres for outstanding strength, crack resistance, and durability.
- 200-metre water resistance.
- Double LED light.
- World time.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping.
- 1/100-second stopwatch.
- Countdown timer.
- 5 daily alarms.
- Hourly time signal.
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format.
- Button operation tone on/off.
- Regular timekeeping.
- 1 Year International Warranty and 2 Year New Zealand Replacement warranty.