Casio G-Shock Black with Gold Duo Watch
From super-tough G-SHOCK comes a new collection of GA-400 with a large rotary switch for intuitive operation.
Basic G-SHOCK black is accented in gold to create a HIP-HOP artist or B-BOY fashion item motif. Black with gold, which are employed in a large number of accessories, is used on the case, band, and face, for a boldly cool design.
- Case / bezel material: Resin.
- Resin Band.
- Magnetic Resistant.
- Shock Resistant.
- Mineral Glass.
- 200-metre water resistance.
- LED lightAuto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow.
- World time.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), one-touch UTC time zone, daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping.
- 1/100-second stopwatch.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time.
- Countdown timer.
- Measuring unit: 1 second.
- Countdown range: 60 minutes.
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments).
- Other: Auto switching to elapsed time measurement (up to 60 minutes, 1-second units) when the end of a countdown timer operation is reached.
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm).
- Hourly time signal.
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099).
- 12/24-hour format.
- Button operation tone on/off.
- Regular timekeeping.
- analogue: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (countdown timer minutes).
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day.
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month.
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W x 2.
- Size of case : 55x51.9x18.3mm.
- Total weight : 70g.