Casio Baby-G Black Watch with Gold Accents
Meet the Baby-G version of the G-SHOCK DW-6900 model. A case that is larger than previous Baby-G models comes with a front-mounted, easy-to-operate EL light button. Other features include 200-meter water resistance and auto start stopwatch. The mirror plate finish of the face and simple design combine with the ring motif of the front button and other parts for a look of elegant fashion.
- Case / bezel material: Resin.
- Mineral Glass.
- Shock Resistant.
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Electro-luminescent backlight.
- World time.
- 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off.
- 1/100-second stopwatch.
- Countdown timer.
- Hourly time signal.
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099).
- 12/24-hour format.
- Button operation tone on/off.
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day.
- 2 year New Zealand replacement warranty.